Trinity UK is working very hard to always ensure very high standards of safety and health for everyone, this is why our Health&Safety Plan for Summer Camps 2021 was born.
This pandemic has obliged us all to rethink normality, but we all know that what our students need is a to get back to that freedom of life we all used to have before Covid-19. To allow this at Trinity UK we have implemented our efforts to make sure all our spaces are covid-free and that all our participants are properly taken care of.
How will we do this?
We will take some strong actions and will work with our partner campuses to allow our students to enjoy their stay with us with no worries and first of all, in all safety and health as we previously said here!
Amongst our actions we will:
- Run daily health screenings with multiple checks of each participants’ body temperature.
- Sanitise all spaces, bedrooms, toilets, canteen, and all used materials.
- Make sure all premises are equipped with safety signals and instructions in all used areas.
- Sanitise all private means of transportation before and after use (generally coaches Trinity UK uses for excursions and transfers).
- Use of large and well ventilated spaces.
And there is more!
Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Test.
If needed and available. It is easy to do it by yourself and results are generally ready in 15 minutes.
Face Mask for our participants.
All our participants will receive a transparent mask with changeable filters, and mask will have to be worn at all times in all common areas.
Different and Alternated Shifts to access canteens.
Participants will be split on different shifts of the same duration of time, to access the canteen and have their meals.
We will keep on working to always be up to date with all needed requirements for the safety and health of our students and staff which are our number one priority.
If you have doubts or want to know more about our Health&Safety Plan, do get in touch with us.